Just 'Cause is the quarterly newsletter of the Vera Institute of Justice and is produced by the Communications Department. This issue includes the following articles:
- "New Center on Victimization and Safety Focuses on Collaboration" by Alice Chasan
- "National Trends in Parole Supervision: What Really Counts?" by Jules Verdone
- "From the Director: Carefully Raising Our Profle" by Michael Jacobson
- "Summer Reading Tips from Vera Staff"
- "Q&A with Joel Levy, Director of Development," interview by Alice Chasan
- "Vera Fellowship in Justice Research and Innovation"
- News & Announcements
- Upcoming Event: Fifth Annual Benefit, "Better Outcomes, Brighter Futures"